The successful candidate will assist and work very closely with our lawyers in various practice areas. Responsibilities will include, but not limited to, providing full secretarial support, preparation of correspondences and legal papers, as well as specialised tasks unique to the legal profession.
- Higher Nitec, GCE 'O', 'A' levels or Polytechnic Diploma
- Minimum 1 year’s experience as a Legal Secretary
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook software applications
- Good typing speed and accuracy
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Ability to work independently under pressure in a fast-paced environment
We are especially interested in speaking to candidates with more than 8 years of relevant experience.
To apply for this position, please click here.