With the largest presence in China among Singapore law firms, our award-winning China Practice is a recognised market leader.
China Practice works closely with our other regional offices and practices to seamlessly support the legal needs of clients across jurisdictions. We have a strong track record advising our clients on their China-related fund-raising activities, investments, acquisitions and disposals.
In addition to providing litigation support in law suits in the Chinese courts, our experienced dispute resolution practice also represents Chinese and foreign parties in international arbitrations at CIETAC, and advises China-based entities in international arbitrations conducted at major arbitration institutions such as the SIAC, HKIAC, AAA, LCIA and ICC.
- ChinaWatch - PRC Cyber Security Law
- Chinawatch - Opening the gates to the Great Wall—Abolishment of approvals for establishment and changes for most foreign invested enterprises
- ChinaWatch - New Foreign Debt Regime for PRC-Registered Companies
- ChinaWatch: China Tightens Transfer Pricing Rules to Tackle Profit Shifting
- ChinaWatch: China Issues Foreign Investment Industrial Guidance Catalogue (2015 Amendment)
- ChinaWatch: China Invites Comments on Draft Foreign Investment Law
- ChinaWatch: China Taxes Non-Residents' Gains from Indirect Transfers of Assets
- ChinaWatch: Range of Business Sectors Where Foreign Investment is Permitted in the PFTZ Increased
- ChinaWatch: China Eases Controls over the Foreign Exchange Capital Settlement of Foreign Investment Enterprises in the Pilot Zones
- ChinaWatch: China Eases Controls on Cross-Border Security Transactions
- ChinaWatch: March 2014
- ChinaWatch: January 2014
- ChinaWatch: Financial Reform Guidelines for China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone
- ChinaWatch: SGX and China Securities Regulatory Commission Establish Direct Listing Framework
- ChinaWatch: An Introduction to the Regulatory Regime of the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone