Our Corporate Governance & Compliance Practice provides a comprehensive suite of corporate governance and compliance services to public and private companies. We advise directors, board committees and management on their duties and responsibilities including corporate governance best practices and strategies. We also provide training and seminars on corporate governance matters, and act for listed companies in relation to their compliance and disclosure obligations.
Our in-depth knowledge of the Companies Act, Securities and Futures Act and other statutes regulating the conduct and duties of corporations, their directors and officers positions us perfectly to represent parties in regulatory prosecutions under these Acts, as well as in any other contentious matters involving corporations, their officers and minority shareholders.
We also act for corporate and financial institutions in a range of governance matters, including confidentiality, anti-money laundering (AML) concerns, compliance with applicable Singapore legislation and Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) regulations, disclosure of shareholding interests in listed corporations, and insider trading.
- LegisWatch: SGX Announces Introduction of Trade at Close Session – Impact on Release of Announcements after Close of Trading
- LegisWatch - Issuance of the Code of Corporate Governance 2018 and Consequential Changes to the Listing Rules
- LegisWatch - SGX Review of QR Framework
- Corporate Governance - Special Update: MAS Announces Establishment of Corporate Governance Council to Review the Code of Corporate Governance
- LegisWatch - SGX Listing Manual Update: Minimum Trading Pricing
- LegisWatch - SGX Listing Manual Update: Amendments to Practice Note 7.2 effective on 1 December 2015
- LegisWatch - New and Upcoming Changes to the Listing Rules from 7 October 2015
- LegisWatch: MOF and ACRA Issue Response to Feedback on the Companies (Amendment) Bill
- LegisWatch: New Edition of Guidebook for Audit Committees Issued
- LawWatch: Corporate Governance Edition October 2013